Dead by Daylight All-time Spirit Build (Feb 2022)
The Spirit is one of the most powerful Killers in Expressionless past Daylight.
was starting time introduced to
Dead by Daylight
in September 2018 alongside her Survivor, Adam Francis. The Spirit is 1 of the almost controversial Killers in Dead by Daylight, even amongst the asymmetrical horror game’s partners, The Fog Whisperers. This is due to her powerful add-ons, too as her about impossible to predict Power. However, in that location are differences between how a good and bad Spirit plays.
To truly understand The Spirit and what makes her powerful, nevertheless, you’ll need to commencement expect at her perks, powers, add-ons, as well as the tips and tricks that brand playing The Spirit a fun and challenging experience.
Dead By Daylight Prime number Gaming Rewards
The Spirit Perks in Dead by Daylight
The Spirit has three unique perks that tin can be unlocked for other Killers via the Bloodweb.
– Once you break four/iii/2 Pallets, this perk activates and the next fourth dimension y’all’re stunned by a Pallet the Entity volition automatically break it for y’all. You’re still stunned, however.
Hex: Haunted Ground
– A perk that spawns 2 trapped Totems into the Trial. When one of these Totems are cleansed, all Survivors endure from the Exposed status effect for twoscore/l/60 seconds. The 2nd trapped Totem volition transform into a slow Totem.
– Your Obsession for i Survivor lets you come across their Aura for 3 seconds. They too see your aureola for 5/4/iii seconds. Once all Generators are completed, the Survivor suffers from the Exposed status effect permanently, and you tin can impale them by your own paw.
What Is The Best Build & Perks For The Spirit
We would go with the post-obit perks for the Best possible Spirit Build:
Hex Ruin (The Hag Perk)
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically backslide at
of the normal Regression speed whenever they are non being repaired.
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Hex Ruin (The Hag Perk)
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’due south Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at
of the normal Regression speed whenever they are non existence repaired.
The Hex effects persist every bit long as the related Hex Totem is continuing.
Hex: No One Escapes Decease (General Killer Perk)
- In one case the Get out Gates are powered and there is at to the lowest degree one Tedious Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: No One Escapes Decease activates and lights the Totem.
- Your Motion speed is increased by
- Survivors suffer from a permanent
Exposed Status Effect.
BBQ & Chili (The Cannibal Perk)
- A deep bail with The Entity unlocks potential in 1’southward Aura-reading ability. Afterward hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to y’all for
when they are farther than
from the Claw. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the outset time, gain a stack-able
bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of
The Spirit Powers in Expressionless by Daylight
The Spirit’southward ability is chosen Yamaoka’due south Haunting.
With this power, The Spirit is able to phase in and out of the Ethereal Aeroplane and initiate a Stage Walk. When she Phase Walks, The Spirit is able to go out her physical body behind (a Husk) and move at an increment to her Motion Speed. During this stage, she tin can still come across scratch marks that are left by Survivors and, if the Survivor is Injured, tin still hear Grunts of Pain. However, she cannot actually meet the Survivors. When The Spirit leaves her Phase Walk, the Husk disappears, and she gains a brief heave of speed.
She is capable of being stunned during her Stage Walk if she goes through a Pallet where Survivors are almost. Though it is largely guesswork on the Survivor’southward part on knowing where she is due to her non-directional phasing sound that Survivors are able to hear.
The Spirit also has a passive ability that lets her phase in and out of existence at random intervals. This happens only from a Survivor’s perspective.
Best Add-Ons for The Spirit in Expressionless by Daylight
The Spirit is an incredibly powerful Killer already, but certain add-ons make her extremely hard to predict to the point it feels like everything is a guessing game. Hither are simply a few that will help yous admittedly wipe the floor with fifty-fifty the trickiest of Survivors.
– This tremendously increases the Motility Speed of Yamaoka’due south Haunting, making it possible for you to zip halfway beyond the map in little to no time. It does take away your ability to see scratch marks, but if the Survivor is Injured or y’all have
Stridor, you’ll still be able to hear them breathing. Pair this with
Male parent’south Spectacles
or some other speed add-on, and you’ll be near unstoppable.
Prayer Beads Bracelet
– An addition that lets all Survivors outside of The Spirit’southward Terror Radius hear her phasing. This is absolutely terrifying when combined with perks that increment your Terror Radius and let you YOINK those Survivors off Generators. The but downside is that smart Survivors will rapidly realize you lot’re using Prayer Chaplet and go more cautious.
Bloody Hair Brooch
– Considerably increases the accuse time of your Yamaoka Haunting power. The more times you lot can use your Power, the better! Combine that with some very good Motion Speed add-ons and you lot’re going to be zooming around the map and getting those hits.
Male parent’s Glasses
– An Iridescent improver that lets The Spirit see Survivor’s blood trails while using Yamaoka’s Haunting. Information technology’south nothing too powerful considering information technology’s such a rare improver, but combine it with
Sloppy Butcher? At that place’s no way those Survivors are going to be able to get abroad with y’all.
Dead Past Daylight The Spirit Tips and Tricks
- You may not think the ol’ ‘pretend to Phase and the Survivors will just walk right into you’ trick will work, merely y’all’d exist surprised at how many times information technology does. The Husk the Spirit leaves behind emits a Terror Radius anyhow, so Survivors will have no clue whether y’all’ve phased or non if you try out this trick.
- The Spirit works best when Survivors are out in the open, and she can apace catch up to them. Push Survivors out by blocking them off at Jungle Gyms and The Killer Shack, forcing them to exit and giving you the take chances to catch up to them.
isn’t necessarily a must-have perk for The Spirit, merely information technology’s very helpful in finding Survivors as information technology increases the audio of their breathing and Grunts of Hurting by 50%. Even if the Survivors decide to walk to non exit scratch marks, yous’ll nonetheless be able to get a good thought of where they are.
- Another build I recommend is
on The Spirit. These ii Perks let you not just intermission the Pallet without touching it, but reduces the Stun you receive, as well. Considering how fast The Spirit is already, these two Perks are certainly not one you’d want to miss out on for a quick and piece of cake build.
- Yamaoka’southward Haunting is cracking for both Chases and for getting around. It isn’t as effective when looping, as Survivors generally know you’ll be looking to cut off places like Vaults and Pallets.
- Yamaoka’due south Haunting is all-time used in one case a Survivor is hit and Injured, specially if you lot’re using add-ons that let you see Survivor’south blood trails, as well as heave the sound of their Grunts of Hurting.
That’s all yous need to know most the best The Spirit builds in Expressionless by Daylight. Be sure to check back regularly to run into how your build could be improved. In the meantime, check out the killers nosotros wish to see in Expressionless by Daylight soon, or some games like DBD for when yous demand a break.