Hot Water Sediment Mail service-Filter Systems
Platonic for homes with tankless h2o heaters, the Pentair Hot Water Sediment Postal service-Filter System reduces sediment buildup that is often associated with heating elements. This organisation traps sand, dirt, dust, and other droppings by suspending solids every bit small as 5 microns that may precipitate out during the heating process of water. This means you can reduce clogged showerheads and faucets and improve your water pressure.
- Reduces bottleneck that occurs in showerheads and faucets equally a effect of sediment coming from your tankless water heater
- Ii unique models to choose from to meet the demands of your home based on your home size (number of bathrooms)
Benefits of a Hot Water Sediment Post-Filter Arrangement
The nature of tankless hot water heaters causes the h2o to heat up instantly which can cause the water to boil and in turn precipitate out suspended solids that may exist present in the water supply. The combination of a 10-micron filter and glass-reinforced nylon housings create a organisation that is efficient and resilient. The high-temperature filter housing is an economical alternative to stainless and carbon steel housings.
- Can withstand h2o temperatures of up to 160-degrees Fahrenheit
- Housings synthetic of drinking glass-reinforced nylon
- Includes a 10-micron filter cartridge to filter sand, dirt, sediment and other debris
Need Aid Deciding? We’ve Got You lot.
- PHT10-P ten” Hot Water Post-Filter System Installation Manual
- PHT20-P Hot Water Post-Filter System Installation Manual
View the comprehensive systems warranty policy here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What model is right for me?
That depends on which size you take. You will need to replace a 10” size about every half dozen months or after 25,000 gallons of water used. Y’all will demand to supplant the 20” size nigh every 12 months or 50,000 gallons of h2o used. While exchanging your cartridge, inspect the o-ring and lubricate and replace it if necessary.
Does this system treat chlorine?
No, this system reduces sediment. We recommend a Whole House Water Filter Organization to reduce chlorine, chloramines, and other handling chemicals.
What comes with the system?
The arrangement includes the filter housing, a spanner wrench, a mounting bracket with screws, a 3/4” brass shutoff valve, an O-ring, and the ten microns post-filter.
- Filter Housing
- Spanner Wrench
- Mounting Bracket with Screws
- 10 Micron Mail-Filter (ten” or 20”)
- ¾” Brass Shutoff Valve
- Possessor’s Transmission / Installation Guide
NOTE: Protect against freezing to forbid neat of the filter and water leakage.
DIY+ or Professional Installation
Water Educational activity Centre
Acquire more than about common h2o problems and how to tackle them in our Water Education Middle.
Still Not Sure? Phone call us to speak with a Pentair H2o Solutions domicile water expert.
We are here to answer your questions.
Free shipping over $49
Nosotros deliver solutions to your door, cost-complimentary!
Comprehensive System Warranty
1-yr system, parts and labor coverage.**
**Warranty applies to certified Pentair installs.
Money Back Guarantee
Endeavor a water solution and if yous don’t love it, send it back.†